Sunday, June 7, 2009

Blog Update

As my travel partner and I travel further in the wild west we are encountering less and less wi-fi connections. I am doing my best to keep everything current despite the lack of technology pathways. Expect updates every 2 days or less. I'm hoping our limited internet access is not affecting the blog content's quality and I will try to keep everything as complete, yet concise, as possible. Speaking of wi-fi. We are online now thanks to Kiva Koffeehouse, a wonderful eatery perched on the hillsides of Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument. If you are ever in the area it is an oasis in the midst of southern Utah's desertscapes.
A pic from a scenic pull-off in Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument

The outside of Kiva, with cliffs in the background

Inside the cozy diner. The lattes/ quesadillas are awesome


Next up: Zion, St. George, Vegas, Yosemite, Bishop, Tahoe, San Fran, Smith Rock, Portland, and Mt. Hood. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment